Friday, July 29, 2011

Lessons learned the hard way

Well to catch you up to date..

I have been really struggling while here in Australia... for the following various reasons;
1. I am so far away from home
2. Everything is really expensive here
3. I am back on the hunt for another job
4. I do not have my own vehicle

So because I am so far away from home, I get homesick and end up missing all of my family and friends, also my life as I grew comfortable with it, just a little to much.

The blessing of this is that I get to grow and stretch, and I am definitely out of my comfort zone that is for sure. Although I do still miss all of my family and friends.

So onto #2 everything is really pricey here, which is a challenge, since right now I have no job and extra money coming in at the moment.

The blessing of this is that I get to learn to manage my money even more carefully than before, and truly have compassion and empathy for those that are in the same struggle or worse.

Next is #3 so I did find a job at Just Cuts out in Whitford, which is far away from where I live, so with having no vehicle, and having to rely on other people for transportation, I told them today that I was unable to work there.

The blessing with this one is that maybe I will find something more better for me... This one is still in the works.

Now with #4 with not having my own vehicle, oh this is a hard one for me because having your own car means having freedom to just go where you want, whenever you want.

The blessing is that when the time comes for me to get another vehicle I will appreciate it that much more, and maybe explore more instead of just watching t.v. or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment