Thursday, July 7, 2011

one week down already, really!?!

Wow!! I have been here a week already.. it just seems like yesterday that I had arrived, crazy how fast time is flying by.

Well to sum up this week we went to the shops and got some workout clothes for me, and some cheap running shoes for $12 just to get me started. So Jess and I have decided to start walking / jogging on Monday and Tuesday night, and then again tonight. We have had some issues with the runkeeper app on the iphone, but none the less we have been getting out and getting our exercise in, and it feels amazing.

I am also reading the book "Born to Run" and it really is such an uplifting and motivating book to just get out there and start moving, and feeling better. I am loving the endorphin high that exercising gives to you. I can see how people get addicted to running and can't stop, it really does just help you sort out your thoughts and emotions while you are working out.

It is still cold here, it has stopped raining here finally, but the temperatures have dropped way down.. so still cold.

Well I am going to start looking for a job online and also a cheap little car.. wish me luck!! talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment