Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Blessings are coming in..

Well I have learned this week that with patience that all good things will come about.

So I have blessed with a hair stylist position at a salon called "Hair's Looking At You" so cheesy..I know. I just work there with the owner of the salon who's name is Andy. He reminds me of Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean.. ha ha.. but really he does.

He just tells all of his clients that I am "Miss Utah" I went and worked for him last Saturday for 6 and a 1/2 hours, and I make $20.00 per hour which is not bad.

Then I also received a call from another lady that Jess and her mum used to get their hair done by, and she also wants me to work at her salon too... so now I have options. So I am going to call her this week, and meet with her, show her what I can do, and then go from there.

Let's see what else... oh yeah..Jess and I went to Aqwa Underworld the other day.. the coolest thing ever you walk in this tunnel and you get to see lots of fish, sharks sting rays, and turtles floating in there.



Also for only $160.00 you can go scuba swimming with the sharks in that tank.. so guess what I am doing.. oh yeah.. so excited!!!!

Jess' whole family has said that they will come and watch me, and take video of it, ha ha.. notice none of them volunteered to go in with me.. lol.. Don't get me wrong I am terrified of sharks, but I figure why not just jump in with both feet and conquer my fear... granted I may be the only diver in the tank with a yellow cloud surrounding me..ha ha.

I will post some of the pictures from that day later.. they are Epic!


No comments:

Post a Comment