Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 4th of July


Happy 4th of July!!!

We just celebrated the 4th of July here down under with the Frazier family and all of their friends. We ate some sloppy joe's along with heaps of other yummy foods. I am stuffed! :)

So tomorrow I am going to start my 100 days and begin running, or at least a start to get started running. Which I am very excited for, so here goes.

This weekend has been pretty full on with arriving on Thursday night, and then hanging out on Friday and going to run some errands and see and surprise Pipi that we are here now, we also had an amazing night of us all sitting around and talking to Jess' brother Chad that is going through some stuff right now. Then on Saturday we went to the store and got some drinks and my jell-o recipe ingredients to make for today, and then we went out to dinner at Han's cafe (real Asian food) yuck!! I ordered the chicken with some rice, and it came out sliced up with the bones and muscle still in it.. yeah.. let's just say that last night for dinner I pretty much just ate some rice, then we went and saw the movie Transformers the 3rd one, which was good.

Then today I stayed home from church and got some more sleep, I have had some tummy issued since arriving here and also on the way here.. which hasn't been the best, but hopefully tomorrow I will be feeling heaps better. Today we had everyone over here for the 4th of July dinner and just to visit which was good.

Well that should be good on updating this blog for the time being. I will have to keep you posted on more that is to come as it comes.. ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment