Thursday, June 30, 2011

I have arrived here down under.. and it is winter, and cold. burrrr!!!!

I was not able to take pictures of the airport while traveling as we had soo many bags with soo much weight that there was no way that I could ever uncover my camera.

After a total of flying 22 hours we have arrived safe and sound.

I was welcomed with open arms by the Frazier family in their home and their family. Which was a relief, because I just started to cry.

It was hard flying over Utah and saying goodbye to my home land and all of my family and friends. :( I know that it is going to take me some time to adjust and get into the groove here.

I am trying to adjust to the time schedule here as it is 11:30 am. I have already unpacked everything and just thought that I would update the blog.

Well I am off to the shower and to get ready for my day.. although I am hammered I am also going to eat some crumpets with peanut butter and drink some brekky juice.. yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment