Friday, September 16, 2011

Oh the crazy things that are said...

Alright I know that it has been awhile since I have blogged on here.

I just have some funny / different things that have been said while I am here that I thought that I would share.

"Bob's your uncle" = is something they say when you state the obvious.

One night Jake the family dog had an ear infection and they wanted to get a better look in there so Jess asked "Where's the torch?" I thought what? why do we need a torch to look at the dog.. not knowing that they refer to the flashlight as a torch.. ha ha.

The other day we were driving in the car Jess, Me and Jenny (Jess' Mum) with their little cousins Tanika and Naomi, and Jenny asked Tanika if she ever played the game Pick up sticks? and she said no, but does it have something to do with gardening (as Jenny loves to garden, and Tanika is not a big fan) ha ha.. maybe you just had to be there for that one.

hmm.. I can't remember some of the other ones right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment