Friday, September 16, 2011

Hairhouse Wharehouse

So I got a full time job working at Hairhouse Warehouse as a hair stylist and I am LOVING it!!!

They sell retail in the front of the store and then the salon is in the back of the store
. It is an amazing job.. I am finally doing what I love and it doesn't even feel like work.. well except that my feet hurt from standing on them all day.. but I am sure that it will soon pass.

I love all of the ladies that I work with there, they are all so awesome and they are teaching me a lot. They are not big fans of cutting men's or children's hair..so I get all of those.. but I was trained well and I love doing it.

This week I will be moving out of the Frazier's home. I have been greatly blessed to be able to stay here for the time, but I am ready to move on and go and find some roommates and explore and stand on my own two feet. Don't get me wrong the idea of doing all of this a half a world away from home and family is hard and a little scary, but I know that me being here is the right thing so if there is a will there is a way.

Things back home in Utah are going a lot better, which was a huge concern for quite some time but they are getting better, which I know is a another huge BLESSING and an answer to my prayers.

Some other things have happened here that I am sad about, but in time I know that all hurt can be healed. I do have to say that I am proud of myself in a modest way for learning and now knowing that I am able to open myself up, and take chances. Grandma Kinder would be proud to know that I went out on the branch for the apple again, even though it didn't work.. I still tried!

Other than that things have been really good. I have just been busy with work and getting myself organized for more adventures that are to come..

No comments:

Post a Comment