Friday, August 19, 2011

sanding.. painting.. and so much more.. oh my!

Well let's see what is new and going on here.. This week I didn't work at all :( which sucks because I need the money.

Andy the pirate look alike guy that I was working for was doing business a little dodgy to say the least, and he just started to get really creepy with me, so I decided that for my best interest that it was good to walk away from there.

I did go to Kathy's salon on Friday from 9:30 until Noon to be tried out for a position doing hair there, she said that she would get back to my by next week. I know that I should be stressed, but I don't feel that way at all. I just feel calm about it and trust that things are going to work out somehow and someway.

Jess and I painted her parents house this week well the massive hallway, and then I did some sanding with the power tool. I love power tools.. I should just start my own business here with a sander and paint.. ha ha.. then we painted around the door frames, and we are going to install the floor boards next week, and finish the door frames then too. Then I think we will be moving onto the kitchen area and maybe the living room, who knows? I love to paint though.

I have been doing haircuts and colors on the family members here, and some friends, then Jarrom said that his co-workers all of their girlfriends want their hair done, so hopefully I can get that lined up and make some money that way.

This weekend we are having a party for Nana as she is turning the young age of 82. So we have been cleaning the house and getting stuff ready for the party for tomorrow.

We saw on the news the other day these ladies that enter these competitions online and then they win prizes like every week... oh yeah.. I am sure that you can guess what me and Jess were doing last night.. ha ha.. I didn't enter the vacation or money ones because you have to be a resident here in Australia, so I entered the ones for hair, make-up, and skin products.. I am hoping to win something... keep your fingers crossed for me. I am pretty sure the ladies on the news story enter these things for hours on end every night.. I do not have the patience for that.. so we will see how a few hours of wasted time went.

I just had an idea that I should advertise some more that I do some photography here, and maybe something will come of that. will keep you posted.

Well that is all I can think of for now.. toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment