Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane




Well I have decided to go to Australia for a year for a really long vacation.

Alright well here is the real story.

I have had the same job for the past 8 years, and just kind of put myself in the every day rut.. So I figured why not move to Australia for a year. I am going to live there with my friend Jesseca and her family. How I met Jesseca is a long story for another post for another day, but in a nutshell she is one of my best friends and has helped me let go of the past and move on to the future.

I am planning on getting a job maybe doing hair or some photography... not sure yet, and just making money to support my holiday. The real truth is that I want to hang out at the beach everyday and have just enough money to live the good life. ha ha.. but really.

I have created this blog as my journal to share with family and friends of my adventures in Australia. Isn't it fun that you get to read it.. he he..

So I am leaving today within a few hours on a big jet plane. I am feeling nervous, scared, excited, sad, emotional... all of the above. I am excited to go and start a new adventure, but I am going to miss my family and friends so much!!!

I will try to update the blog several times a week with photos so you can feel as if you were in Australia with me, and sharing my adventure if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment