Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankful for the changes...

Well it has been a while since I have posted an update on here.

I am getting settled back into being back home in the great state of Utah.. I can truly say God Bless America.. there is no other country like it, and I am thankful to be here.

I have a temporary job right now at Allstate Insurance, which could possibly become something more permanent.. only time will tell, but I should be finding out at the beginning of next month.

It is crazy to me that it is already November.. I do have to say that I love this time of the year, it's when people stop thinking about the world and all that can go wrong in it, and really start thinking of all of the things that they are grateful for.

I can honestly say in the short time that I have been back home already, I have continued to learn so much about myself and others.

I have learned that starting over is a challenge, but truly a blessing for me at this time in my life, because I get to make choices now that I wouldn't have made in the past. I guess I am growing up. I have learned that I am learning to become more comfortable with just being myself, and being more outgoing, which for me is a challenge, but we are all works in progress right?

It is truly amazing and such a blessing to me that I continue to learn new things sometimes on a daily basis. I have realized how much I have changed, and my priorities in life and everything really have to.

I know that I had a plan, or looking back more of a rough draft of what I wanted out of life, or what I thought was best for me at that time.

I have come to realize more now than ever that this life is not ours, but Heavenly Father's and we need to listen and live our lives with what he knows is going to be best for us.

I look back on just recent events in my life and I was so close to the tree, figuratively that I was unable to see the whole forest (aka the Big picture) I have had a few things that have happened recently that have assured me that this is truly where I am supposed to be at this time in my life. I love that I am blessed to see and understand all of this.. I know that there is still so much more to come, and I am truly excited for what the future holds for me ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment